Summary concept 本研究では、バックドライバビリティが高いグリッパ”Magripper”と、リーチングからシームレスに高速グラスピ
- Summary concept In this study, Magripper, a highly backdrivable gripper, and hitting grasping, high-speed grasping framework, are developed to achieve high-speed hitting grasping executed seamlessly from reaching. The gripper is designed to achieve both high speediness and environmental adaptability. To realize high-speed hitting grasping with Magripper, the framework using three elements were developed. Designed Magripper, a highly backdrivable gripper Implemented deformation control based the Zener model in Magripper Proposed the concept of hitting grasping using Magripper Magripper We introduce a magnetic gear and developed Magripper, a highly backdrivable 1-actuator gripper, to achieve both high speed and environmental adaptability.
- Summary Researched at http://ishikawa-vision.org/fusion/Magslider/index-e.html concept control strategy In this study, a visual shock absorber capable of adapting to free-fall objects with various weights and speeds is designed and realized. An experiment was conducted for the receiving of balls in free-fall and the adaptive shock absorber succeeded in adaptively receiving the light wood ball with different velocities. To realize an adaptive visual shock absorber, the framework using three elements were developed.
- Summary http://ishikawa-vision.org/fusion/Magslider/index-j.html における成果 concept control strategy 本研究ではしなやかな制御を目指して、磁石歯車を用いた直動機構”Magslider”による高速衝
- Summary http://ishikawa-vision.org/fusion/UAVdelivery/index-j.htmlにおける成果 無人航空機
- Summary Researched at http://ishikawa-vision.org/fusion/UAVdelivery/index-e.html Although research on physical distribution using unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) has seen increasingly significant interest, the task of automatically loading a parcel onto a UAV has not been researched adequately. In this study, to design an automatic UAV delivery system, we achieved the task of non-stop handover of a parcel to an airborne UAV. For the handover task, we developed a novel tracking system with high-speed, multi-camera vision using cameras with different frame rates.